Our champagnes are made into the respect of our traditional values for 5 generations.
Around 1900, Georges Moriset was the first winegrower of the family who began to vinify champagnes in Mesnil sur Oger.
Then it was the turn of his son Louis Moriset, followed by his daughter Annick who married Michel Bliard in the sixties giving Birth to the new domain name: Bliard Moriset. Today, it is their son Jean-Loup Bliard, winemaker, who manages the estate accompanied by his niece Aurélie.
Mesnil-sur-Oger is a delightful and famous Champagne village, rooted at the foot of the slopes of the prestigious “Côte des Blancs” located to the south of Epernay. The village is the home to real winegrowers, who work using ancestral techniques and whose nickname, given to the inhabitants in the Middle Ages, “Les Têtes Emboulées” or “The Quarrelsome Folk” illustrates their strong character.
some images taken from our family album